Online Pro Marketing, LLC (dba PPC for Small Biz) employees strive to make online experience with ppcforsmallbiz.com (“Website”) and our Services (“Service”) as enjoyable and as informative as possible. The Team at PPC for Small Biz has made every reasonable effort to make this Website and our Services accessible to all of our users.
If you believe that part of the Website or mobile application does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please contact PPC for Small Biz using one of the following two methods so the problem can be corrected:
- Contact PPC for Small Biz by Phone at 303-954-0367
- Contact PPC for Small Biz by email at email@example.com
Throughout PPC for Small Biz’s website, every effort has been made to make every page accessible to users. But PPC for Small Biz cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards for the following reasons:
- Some pages have partial conformance due to third-party vendors. Therefore, PPC for Small Biz is unable to claim site-wide conformance. PPC for Small Biz adheres to a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. PPC for Small Biz cannot ensure conformance of third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- PPC for Small Biz’s conformance claims only extend to pages within the ppcforsmallbiz.com domain.
- PPC for Small Biz has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice.
- PPC for Small Biz chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- PPC for Small Biz uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance on a periodic basis.
- For the most accessible experience, PPC for Small Biz recommends viewing its website using the latest version of the Chrome Web Browser made by Google.